Travel Preparations and Parking
Entrance and car parking at the airport
For cars with passengers with reduced mobility, parking spaces are allocated and indicated on the landside area opposite the entrances to the 1-2 and 5-6 arrival sectors and at the guarded paid park.
The first 4 hours of parking/stay at the landside area or at the guarded paid park are free of charge for the following types of vehicles:
- controlled by a disabled persons of groups I and II, group III with muscle-skeleton disorders;
- carrying out disabled persons of I and II group, disabled children, disabled persons of III group with muscle-skeleton disorders;
- participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- veterans of combat operations on the territory of other states;
with mandatory submission of relevant documents.
The documents are presented to the controller in the pavilion at the exit from the guarded paid parking lot or from the controlled territory of the landside area.
Parking/stay over 4 hours is paid on common basis in accordance with the established tariffs.
To get more detailed information about car parking conditions you can contact us:
- using the "Help" button when entering the landside area at the post before the barrier;
- by phone numbers
+375 33 629 57 55 (administrator of the parking).