Services for passengers with reduced mobility
RUE "National Airport Minsk" guarantees the completion of pre-flight formalities for passengers with reduced mobility within 60 minutes from the moment of arrival at the check-in counter, if informed about the need for special services no later than 48 hours before departure.
In order to simplify service procedures and minimize the time spent on pre-flight screening for passengers with reduced mobility, National Airport Minsk has the following:
1. Specially equipped toilets located on the entire territory of the air terminal complex in accordance with the map of the airport http://airport.by/map.
2. Wheelchairs for passengers handling on the air terminal complex and aircraft:
- a folding wheelchair AMWC18RAEL with hand drive, detachable armrests and adjustable incline of detachable footboards (made in the USA);
- S-max wheelchair (made in UK). Stairs, borders and other thresholds and obstacles will not become a surprise for you and won’t spoil your trip. This wheelchair will ease the lifting and lowering of a passengers up/down the steps.
- a special wheelchair Columbia Aviator Series AisleMaster, designed to transport passengers with reduced mobility in aviation, rail, sea or other types of transport, where there are narrow passages between rows of seats or limited volumetric spaces in which the use of general means of transportation is impossible.
To improve the quality of service, a special machine is used for transportation and boarding of passengers with reduced mobility - ambulift.
4. Platform for the visually inclined guide open type, located near the stairs to the room of mother and child and 1,2,3,4,6 gate.
5. For more convenience, passengers with disabilities can enjoy a spacious panoramic lifts, located in the airport complex, and a panoramic passenger lift, capacity 800 kg, a 6-gate, which has a width convenient for travel stroller.