If it is necessary to accompany passengers with reduced mobility by airport employees (from you arrival at the air terminal complex to boarding) or provide other assistance, you should contact us by one of the following ways:
At the arrival lounges (1st floor)
- Please use the radio information at Meeting point stand (entrance 1-2, to the left of the column)
At the departure lounge (3rd floor)
- Please use the radio information at Meeting point stand (entrance 3, to the right of the check-in desk No. 43 near the column);
- Please contact the information desk (entrance 2, opposite the check-in desk No. 22, 23) .
Airport staff will:
- provide 24-hour assistance for departing / arriving passengers with disabilities;
- provide wheelchairs (if necessary);
- accompany disabled passenger;
- assist in border, customs control and other clearance procedures;
- order medical transport through the doctor of the medical unit for transportation to the plane (if necessary);
- provide assistance during boarding;
- assist in baggage check-in.
When booking and buying a ticket, you should inform the specialist of the sales office of chosen airline about the necessary assistance during boarding and deboarding, as well as during the flight.
The minimum period for notification of service needs is 48 hours before departure/ arrival time indicated on a flight ticket.