RUE “Minsk National Airport” is the main air gate of the Republic of Belarus. It has an advantageous geographical location as it is situated at the intersection of the most important air routes connecting Western Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). The airport is a member of Airports Council International.
Minsk National Airport provides the full range of airport services. Two artificial runways, equipped with modern lighting systems, allow to implement landing of any aircraft types in all weather conditions.
The 1st runway: length 3,641m, width 60m
The 2nd runway: length 3,700m, width 60m
Minsk National Airport has four certificates confirming its compliance with international quality management systems, including ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Minsk National Airport is an advantageous platform for business development. Our company pays serious attention to creating and developing a friendly business environment. Mutually beneficial partnership relations are built on the principles of openness and respect.
The Airport and its partners equally apply efforts in order to implement uniform regulations and standards of passengers and clients handling.
RUE “National Airport Minsk” is always happy to co-operate with clients from any part of the Globe with mutual benefit!
Minsk National Airport gives passengers all kinds of services specified in the requirements of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) such as:
- system of the customs control based on the principle of "green" and "red" channels;
- the insurance companies realizing the insurance of the foreign citizens;
- baggage handling group;
- a hall for business class passengers service;
- systems of telephone and fax communication;
- the government sector, a hall for VIP-passengers and delegations service;
- the representatives of the Belarusian and foreign airlines;
- two branch offices of banks bank (BPS-Sberbank, Belarusbank), cash machines;
- a restaurant, cafes, bars, shops and other trade outlets;
- a complex information system for passengers;
- a room for passengers travelling with children, temporary accommodation rooms and a special procedure of service for physically challenged passengers;
- clothing repair;
- a hotel;
- transport services such as buses, minibuses, car renting, taxi, parking.