Dear representatives of mass media and advertisers!
In the press center of the National Airport Minsk you can always quickly receive all the necessary information, official comments, specify an order of the arranging photo and video shooting, including commercial, and also discuss the possibility of advertizing on the territory of the airport and at the website www.airport.by.
The order of a request filing by the journalists to the press center of the National Airport Minsk is presented below.
All the requests are accepted in electronic form on the letterhead of mass media legal entity either to the airport chamber e-mail email@example.com or by fax +375 17 279 17 68.
The request should include the following:
- Main theme (the subject of the request);
- List of questions;
- When and where provided information would be used;
- Contact information of an editorial body and a correspondent.
Information by request is provided during 1-3 days.
The order of applications filing for the arranging photo and video shooting (including commercial) on the airport territory is as follows:
- The application should be submitted on the legal entity letterhead with the stamp and the signature of the Head addressed to the Managing Director of RUE «National Airport Minsk».
- It is necessary to specify the purpose, time, duration and place for carrying out photo and video shooting, members of a film crew with the indication of phone number, passport data, the equipment list and contact information of the coordinator (phone number) in the application. The expected time and place of shot material forthcoming in mass media should be indicated as well.
- In case of carrying out shootings in the airport controlled area the application should be sent to the Aviation Department of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus; if necessary to receive an access to a zone of border and customs control an application should be directed to the State Frontier Committee of the Republic of Belarus and Minsk-2 Customs (see REGULATIONS on representatives of mass media accreditation).
- The application should be sent not less than one day before the date of carrying out photo and video shooting either by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax +375 17 279 17 68.
Attention: the Security Service of the National Airport Minsk reserves the right to refuse to carry out shootings on the territory of the airport without explanation of reasons.