|Service description||Price per one parking space, including VAT, BYN|
Parking space booking
24 hour storage (when using parking reservation services)
Incomplete 24 hour vehicle storage shall be rounded up to a full day.
1. The calculation for the services provision shall made in accordance with the current price effective at the time of calculation.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SERVICE
To apply for the service “Parking spaces booking on paid guarded parking for 1235 spaces” , the necessary actions are as follows:
- Not earlier than 48 hours in advance, but not later than 24 hoursprior to the planned arrival time to the airport, please, contact the administrator of the parking lot by phone: +375 17 279 18 80 , get aquatinted withthe current information on the serviceprovision tariffs for vehicle reservation and storage services and in case of consent, follow the further operator instructions;
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that if you don’t get a respond on the indicated stationary phone, your call will be forwarded to the parking administrator MOBILE phone number.
- Through the telephone conversation:
- provide the administrator with the information required for booking services: the date and time (period)on which the booking starts; estimated date and time (period); driver’s full name; vehicle mark and state registration plate number; contact phone number of the vehicledriver;
- receive required information from the administrator on how to proceed upon arrival at the airport.
ARRIVING AT THE AIRPORT
After his arrival at the airport, the client who has booked a parking space at theRUE “National Airport Minsk” guarded parking lot for 1235 parking spaceshas to undergo the following procedures:
1. Arrive at the entry point (entry laneNo. 3) into the territory of the paid guarded parking for 1235 places (parking spaces);
The car space reservation starts 2 hours prior to the booking period and is cancelled 2 hours upon the expiry of the booking period.
2. Turn to the pavilion of the parking areaentry point to report your arrival;
3. Proceed to the pavilion of the entry point to the parking lot, provide the parking lot administrator with reservation required information;
4. Receive an electronic pass card (EPC) required for entry/exit to/from the parking lot area;
5. Return to the vehicle anduse the EPC on the automatedreader stand atparking lot entry point;
6. Wait forthe tollbarto fully raise and proceed to the reservation zone (a parking area equipped with toll bars and appropriately designated for arranging the vehicleparking for customers who have booked their parking place);
7. At the reservation zone entry point, use the EPC on the automatic reader stand at the entry (on the left), wait for the toll bar to fully raise and proceed to any available parking space in the reservation zone.
In accordance with the Traffic rules of the Republic of Belarus and road markings, the driver undertakes to correctly place the vehicle in the parking lot.
EXIT FROM THE RESERVATION ZONE
The procedure of leaving the reservation zone is as follows:
- Drive to the reservation zone exit point;
- Use the EPC on the automatic reader stand at the entry (on the left);
3. Wait forthe tollbar to fully raise and proceed to the exit point of the parking area.In case of an electronic entry card loss by the client, he shall address the parking lot administrator.
EXIT FROM THE PARKING AREA
The procedure of leaving the parking area is as follows:
- Pass the EPC to the check-man at the parking area exit point;
- Pay the storage servicefee and the reservation service fee, payment method: cash/card;
- Receive a check from the check-man
- Wait for the tollbar to fully raise and leave the parking area.