Entry to the Landside Area
Dear passengers and visitors of National Airport Minsk!
If you plan to arrive at the airport by vehicle, we recommend you to study the SCHEME OF THE LANDSIDE AREA.
We also recommend you toclarify in advance:
- information about the main objects on the landside area;
- information about the rules of vehiclemovement and
- vehicles residing in the landside area.
You can receive further information by calling the following number: +375 33 629 57 55 (24 hours).
The Landside Area is a transit area adjacent to the road infrastructure facilities of the Minsk National Airport. It is intended for passengers to board / drop off and, if necessary, to travel to the P-2 internal parking lot during the first 20 minutes. Excessstaying of vehicles in the Landside Area (hereinafter – the LA) controlled territory is a violation of the rules of staying at the LA which shall result in a fine in the amount of 10,00 BYN per hour.In accordance with the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) requirements, an aviation security zone is organized in the LA. Parking of personal vehicles is prohibited at a distance of less than 30 meters from the airport terminal complex (hereinafter - ATC). Vehicles can be parked on the overpass for no more then 5 minutes. Vehicles can drive by with transit in close proximity to the ATC (excluding vehicles of disabled people and accompanying person – for additional information see section Passengers with reduced mobility).
Passenger pick-up and drop-offzones are located under the overhead road opposite sectors 1-4 and 5-6. Road traffic is carried out in strict accordance with the road signs and the information stands.
Information plate at the entrance ramp warned that passengers drop off at departure sector (at overhead road) is carried out in accordance with the Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus.
After leaving the overpass road vehicles move to the exit point of the controlled territory of the landside area (hereinafter - CTLA). After living the territory drivers can use parking lotslocated at the airport territory (for additional information see section Parking).
- Entry/exit rules for vehicles into/from the landside area:
When visiting the CTLA for the first and second time during a calendar day, vehicles are provided with non-chargeable (free) stay for 20 minutes from the moment of entry. This means that for the first 20 minutes from the moment of entry you can leave the CTLA without paying. The following visits to the CTLA within a calendar day are charged from the moment of entry and cost 10,00 BYN for each hour of stay; a part hour stay on the controlled territory is rounded up to a full hour. The payment can also be made in self-service automatic pay-boxes (or in the exit point box).
FOR A FREE OF CHARGE EXIT for the first two times during a calendar daywe strongly recommend not to exceed the specified time limit and leave CTLA before the expiry of the first 20 minutes. The following visits to the CTLA within a calendar day are charged from the moment of entry.
To enter the controlled territory:
1. Press the “TICKET” button on the automated stand.
2. Get a ticket with a barcode.
3. Wait for the tollbar to fully raise and enter the controlled territory.
ATTENTION! TIME CALCULATION BEGINS FROM THE MOMENT OF RECEIVING A TICKET WITH A BARCODE. PLEASE KEEP THE RECEIVED TICKET UNTIL LEAVING THE CONTROLLED TERRITORY.
In order to save your time and money, we recommend paying atself-service automatic pay-boxes. They accept banknotes of the Republic of Belarus: from 50 kopecks up to 100 BYN inclusive (sample 2009). If you need help, press the “HELP” button and wait for the operator or call the number on the automatic pay-box. After the payment at the automatic pay-box isconducted, you have 20 minutes to leave the CTLA.
To exit the controlled territory:
- Scan the ticket (put the barcode side to the scanner) or insert the barcode side of the ticket into the automatic pay-box ticket acceptor.
- Wait until the information readout is complete and remove the ticket.
- In case of exceeding the limit of being at the CTLA (20 minutes) or if it is your third or more visit to the controlled territory within one calendar day – make the payment for your vehicle being at the CTLA.
- Wait for the tollbar to fully raise and leave the controlled territory.
- For additional information press the “HELP” button and wait for the operator or call the number on the automatic pay-box.
ATTENTION! CHECK THE NUMBER OF VISITS AND RESIDENCE TIME AT THE CTLA.
II. For passengers with reduced mobility:
- Press the “TICKET” button on the automated stand.
- Get a ticket with a barcode.
- Wait until the toll bar is completely opened and enter the overhead road. If necessary, drop-off passengers with reduced mobility
- Leave the overhead road and park the vehicle in the designated parking lot opposite the Arrival sectors 1-2.
Payment for parking services or for vehicle residence in the station square is not charged during the first 4 hours of the vehicle parking / residence:
- in case the vehicle is driven by a person of Disability Group I and II,of Disability Group III with supporting-motor apparatus malformation;
- in case the vehicle is transporting a disabled person of Disability Group I and II, Disability Group III with supporting-motor apparatus malformation, disabled children;
Relevant documents provision is compulsory.
The document is presented to the controlling official in the pavilion upon exiting the paid parking lot.
Administrator MP: +375 33 629 57 55.
In order to avoid damage to your vehicleand to the equipment installed at the exit point of the CTLA, please stay within the speed limit.
ATTENTION! There is 24/7 CCTV security at the CTLA.
III. Parking at the CTLA
A paid guarded parking lot for 138 car parking spaces is located in a close proximity to the airport. Tariff - 2 BYN per hour from the moment of vehicle entry. Entrance to this territory is indicated with the “Parking lot” road sign (road sign No. 5.15, Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus) and the“Paid services” information plate(road sign with additional information No. 7.8, Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus). A toll bar is installed at the parking lots' entry and exit points. When travelling to this parking lot you need to follow Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus and drive in accordance with road signs and information plates at the CTLA:
PASSENGER PICK UP AND DROP OFF ZONES are located next to the parking lot. You can park your vehicle at this parking lot without payment for up to 20 minutes from the moment of vehicle entry to the CTSQ. Parking lot entrance is indicated with the “Parking lot” road sign (road sign No. 5.15, Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus) with the “20 minutes parking limit” information plate (road sign with additional information No. 7.8, Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus). If the vehicle is parked at the abovementioned parking lot for more than 20 minutes general rules of staying at the ATC CTSQ shall apply (10 BYN per hour from the moment of entry).
If circumstances do not allow you to use public transport, and you decided to arrive at the airport in your personal vehicle, we suggest you to do it in atimely manner in order to find a parking space and check in on your flight in time. For the location of paid parking lots, see section Parking.