Entry to the Landside Area
Dear passengers and visitors of National Airport Minsk!
Vehicle movement inthe controlled landside area of the air-terminal complex entranceof National Airport Minsk is carried out according to the scheme (see below):
Dear drivers and visitors!
In accordance with the International Civil Aviation Organization requirements visitor’s vehiclesshall stop no closer than 30 m from the air-terminal complex (hereinafter - ATC) and can drive by with transit in close proximity to the ATC (excluding vehicles of disabled people and accompanying person – for additional information see section Passengers with reduced mobility).
Passenger pick up and drop offzones are located under the overhead road opposite sectors 4-5 and 1-2. Road traffic is carried out in strict accordancewith road signs and information plates.
Information plate at the entrance ramp warned that passengers drop off at departure sector (at overhead road) is carried out in accordance with the Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus.
Leaving the overhead road vehicles move to the exit point of controlled territory of the station square (CTSQ). After living the territory drivers can use parking lotslocated at the airport territory (for additional information see section Parking)
Entry/exit rulesfor vehicles into/from the station square territory:
When visiting the CTSQ for the first and second time during a calendar day vehicle are provided with non-chargeable (free) stay for 20 minutes from the entry moment, so you can leave the CTSQ without payment for the first 20 minutes of entry. The following visits to the CTSQ within a calendar day are charged from the entry moment and are to be paid in the amount of 10,00 BYN for each hour of stay;a part hour stay on the controlled territory is rounded up to a whole hour. The payment can be made in self-service automatic pay-boxes (or in the exit point box).
FOR FREE OF CHARGE EXIT for the first two times in a calendar daywe strongly recommend not to exceed the specified time limit and leave CTSQtill the expiry of the first 20 minutes.The following visits to the CTSQ within a calendar day are charged from the entry moment.
Entry into the controlled territory:
1. Press the “TICKET” button on the automated stand.
2. Get a ticket with a barcode.
3. Wait until the barrier completely open and enter the controlled territory.
ATTENTION! TIME CALCULATION BEGINS FROM THE MOMENT OF RECEIVING TICKET WITH A BARCODE. PLEASE KEEP THE RECEIVED TICKET UNTIL LEAVING THE CONTROLLED TERRITORY.
In order to save your time and money we recommend to pay in self-service automatic pay-boxes. Automatic pay-boxes accept banknotes of the Republic of Belarus: from 50 kopecks up to 100 BYN inclusive (sample 2009). If you need help press HELP button and wait for the operator or call the number marked on the automatic pay-box.
After payment in automatic pay-box you have 20 minutes to leave the CTSQ.
Exit from the controlled territory:
- Scan the ticket (put the barcode side to the scanner) or insert the barcode side of the ticket into the automatic pay-box ticket acceptor.
- Wait until the information readout is complete and remove the ticket.
- In case of exceeding the limit of being at the CTSQ(20 minutes) or in the case of the third and the following visits to the controlledterritory within one calendar day, make a payment for being the vehicle at the CTSQ
- Wait until the barrier completely open and leave the controlled territory.
- For additional information press HELP button and wait for the operator or call the number marked on the automatic pay-box.
ATTENTION! CHECK THE NUMBER OF VISITS AND TIME OF STAY AT THE CTSQ.
For passengers with reduced mobility:
- Press the “TICKET” button on the automated stand.
- Get a ticket with a barcode.
- Wait until the barrier completely open and enter the overhead road. If necessary, drop off passengers with reduced mobility
- Leave the overhead road and park the vehicle in the designated parking opposite the arrival sectors 1-2.
Payment for the parking services or for the vehicle stay in the station square is not charged during the first 4 hours of the vehicle parking / stay:
- in case the vehicle is driven by a disabled person of I and IIcategory,III category with musculoskeletal disorders;
- in case the vehicle is transporting a disabled person of I and II category,III category with musculoskeletal disorders, disabled children;
The appropriate documents are required.
The documents must be shown to the controller at the exit point box when living the controlled territory.
Administrator tel: +375 33 629 57 55.
In order to avoid your vehicle damage and equipment installed at the exit point from CTSQ, please stay within the speed limit.
ATTENTION! 24/7 CCTV security at the CTSQ.
Paid guarded parking lot for 138 car slots is located in a close proximity to the airport. Tariff: 2 BYN per hour from the moment of entry. Entrance to this territory is indicated with the road sign “Parking lot” (road sign No. 5.15, Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus) and information stand “Paid services” (road sign withadditional information No. 7.8, Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus). Barrier is installed at the parking lots' entry and exit area. While travelling to this parking lot you need to follow Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus anddrive in accordance with road signs and information plates at the CTSQ:
Route to the parking lot
Guest parking lot for 56 car slots located next to the parking lot. You can park your vehicle at this parking lot without payment for up to 20 minutes from the moment of entry to the CTSQ. Parking lot entrance is indicated with the road sign “Parking lot” (road sign No. 5.15, Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus) with the information plate “20 minutes parking limit”(road sign with additional information No. 7.8, Driving Regulations of the Republic of Belarus). If the vehicle is parked at the abovementioned parking lot for more than 20 minutesgeneral rules of staying at the ATC CTSQ is applied(10 BYN per hour from the moment of entry).
Also there is a chargeable guarded parking lot for 1235 car slots and a temporary area with an artificial turf for 1579 car slots (see figure above).
If circumstances do not allow you to use public transport, and you decided to arrive at the airport by vehicle, we suggest you to do it timely in order to find parking slot and check in on your flight in time. For the location of paid parking lots see figure above.