The management of RUE «National Airport Minsk» realizes the importance of implementing management systems into international enterprises activity in order to enhance its competitiveness and to enter the international market of aviation services.
Since 2005, RUE «National Airport Minsk» started the phased work on creation and implementation of enterprise quality management system in accordance with the requirements of international standard ISO 9001. At the same time, the application area of this system was determined – rendering services to airlines, passengers and to other customers in aviation area, providing security and flight regularity:
- aircraft handling;
- passengers and baggage service;
- cargo and mail handling;
- food catering;
- radio-technical flight support;
- electrical, technical and lighting flight support;
- airfield flight support;
- special vehicles and ramp mechanization vehicles support;
- emergency-rescue and fire-fighting flight support.
As early as in 2007, the enterprise confirmed its quality management system compliance with the international standard ISO 9001 based on the results of audit performed by the international management systems certification authority of TUV Thuringer.
In 2016 the enterprise completed certification upon new version of ISO 9001 2015 requirements, where much attention was given to risk analyses of enterprise activity.
The implementation of international standard ISO 9001 at the enterprise has become a basis for working out and adopting other management systems corresponding international standards: environment management system (ISO 14001), food safety management system (ISO 22000), occupational health and safety management system (OHSAS 18001).
Annually RUE «National Airport Minsk» confirms its management systems correspondence to international standards.
The primary benefits of certified management systems are:
- confidence increase of aviation service customers both in the Republic of Belarus and in international markets;
- troubleshooting in production management, providing reduction of the number of quality claims and the number of positive feedbacks increase as well as to enhance the corporate cultural level for aviation service customers;
- improvement of operational efficiency, providing time, money and resources saving;
- motivation and staff involvement into work, directed at performance improvement of internal processes.
Many years of successful work in the aviation service market allow us to claim proudly that RUE “National Airport Minsk” – is the quality that is always on top!
If you would like to leave a feedback upon airport service quality, you can fill in the form