The microbiological laboratory of the State Institution "Minsk City Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology" is located on the territory of the National Airport Minsk.
The testing point is located on the 3-d floor in sector 5-6 in the public area before the pre-flight procedures in the departure area.
Working hours of the testing point: 24/7
You can get test for COVID-19 at Minsk National Airport by:
- Standard testing by PCR method - obtaining the result in 3 hour
- Express test (DET Ag) - diagnostic rapid testing for antigen (DET Ag) - obtaining a result within 30 minutes.
- PCR testing to determine the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, influenza A and influenza B viruses
PCR testing is available only for passengers traveling by air upon presentation of a ticket or boarding pass. Testing is available to departing and arriving passengers. Need a passport.
PCR research is carried out by prior electronic registration * (select the service - "Research by PCR method for COVID-19 at the address: RUE" National Airport Minsk "), for passengers of RUE" National Airport Minsk "with an air ticket.
*- All fields are required.
The registration for testing will open for one day at 07:00 daily from 04/07/2021 (example: on 04/07/2021 at 07:00 an appointment will open on 05/07/2021)
If you decide to cancel your registration for the study, then you need to follow the link to the appointment indicated in your letter of confirmation of the registration, click on the "delete" button.
The laboratory is open to perform urgent tests for SARS-CoV-2 infection, for passengers who have an urgent unscheduled flight.
To conduct a study, you must have:
- copy of your passport;
- a copy of the ticket or other document confirming departure;
- document confirming payment.
The issuance of research results (in Russian and English with a QR code) will be carried as the research is carried out, but not earlier than 2 hours from the moment of material collection and paperwork.
The cost of standard PCR research as of 01/01/2023 is:
- for residents of the Republic of Belarus – 36,49 rubles, with the entry of the result into the "Traveling without COVID-19" system – 40,09 rubles;
- for non-residents – 44,42 rubles, with the entry of the result into the "Traveling without COVID-19" system – 48,02 rubles.
The cost of DET Ag-research as of 01/12/2022 is:
- for residents of the Republic of Belarus - 22 rubles 05 kopecks;
- for non-residents - 28 rubles 18 kopecks.
The cost of PCR testing to determine the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, influenza A and influenza B viruses as of 01/01/2023 is:
- for residents of the Republic of Belarus – 41,41 rubles, with the entry of the result into the "Traveling without COVID-19" system – 45,01 rubles;
- for non-residents – 49,34 rubles, with the entry of the result into the "Traveling without COVID-19" system – 52,94 rubles.
More information about testing for COVID-19 is here.
It is possible to pay for the testing in one of the following ways:
- at the place of testing (fee for the test arrangement is charged in accordance with the current price list);
- at the bank branch (bank fee is charged);
- in the system "Raschet" (ERIP) (if you choose this method of payment, you will need to provide a paper receipt).
YOU CAN GET THE RESULTS OF LABORATORY TESTING BY PCR:
1. At the payment processing and acceptance desk in accordance with the work schedule and the time of issuing results:
Working hours: 24/7
2. By e-mail - the results are sent daily from 06:30am to 08:40am and from 06:30pm to 08:40pm to the e-mail address specified by the client when paying for testing.The cost of the service is 5,00 BYN with VAT.
Important! The results of the PCR are issued in English and are suitable for travel outside the Republic of Belarus. Results of rapid testing by ICA method are not suitable for traveling to those countries where you want to test for COVID-19 by PCR method upon arrival.
Additional information: +375 17 319 69 84, Monday-Friday, 9.00-12.00 and 14.00-17.00 (Minsk City Center of Hygiene and Epidemiology).
From July 10, 2021 citizens of Member States of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Republic of Tajikistan, crossing the state border of Russian Federation, must confirm the presence of a negative result of PCR-test on COVID-19. It must be done no earlier than three calendar days before arriving to the territory of Russian Federation, using the mobile application "Travel without COVID-19".
Starting from September 1, 2021 citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Republic of Moldova, the Republic of Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan must follow the above requirements when crossing the state border of the Russian Federation.