In order to protect you during your flight you will be asked to pass the security control performed by National Airport Minsk aviation security service at the airport.
Security control of passengers flying to the Russian Federation takes place in points E, F. Passengers of international flights should pass the security control in points A, B.
Security control of passengers, their baggage and cabin baggage is performed with the use of technical and special means as well as hand search.
The air carrier has the right to terminate unilaterally the contract of air carriage of the passenger in the event of refusal of the passenger from security inspection, presentation his baggage for inspection, including belongings, except as provided by law.
(article 100 of the Air Code of the Republic of Belarus)
While passing security control a passenger should provide all belongings for inspection by technical means (endoscope). It includes outerwear, shoes, belts, keys, cigarettes, cigarette cases, mobile phones, etc. A passenger should pass through walk-through metal detector, undergo the scanning in security scanner. After that, the passenger's shoes can be checked on the shoe scanner.
Passengers having implanted apparatus are exposed to a hand search and (or) personal (individual) inspection without the use of technical means.
Please note that according to IATA (International Air Transport Association) regulations, the maximum size of cabin baggage is 56x45x25 cm. You have a possibility to check your cabin baggage size parameters using special calibration stands situated in the check-in area.
The latest automatic tray return systems are installed at the security points of the National airport Minsk. Therefore, the inspection of oversized cabin baggage is technically impossible.
According to this, passengers arrived at the security points with oversized cabin baggage, will put aside from security inspection and return to the check-in desk for handling cabin baggage as checked-in baggage.
Please note, that dangerous items and substances listed below are prohibited for carriage as a cabin baggage:
- compressed and liquefied gases;
- flammable liquids and solids, including magnesium, fireworks and flares;
- radioactive materials;
- oxidizers and peroxides, bleaches;
- poisonous and toxic substances;
- acidic and corrosive substances;
- stabbing and cutting items;
- shock-crushing weapon.
In addition to the above mentioned items, passengers may not carry liquids (gels, aerosols, creams), in containers the volume of which exceeds 100 ml.
You may be acquainted with the detailed list of items and substances prohibited for carriage in the aircraft cabin and in the cabin baggage.
- THE LIST of hazardous substances, materials and articles prohibited for transportation on board of an aircraf
The airport authority and airlines may decide on introduction of additional measures to ensure aviation security.
For facilitation of passing security checkpoints, passengers should:
- present all liquids to the inspector of the security control;
- remove outerwear, which has to be checked separately during the security check;
- take out of cabin baggage laptops and other electric/electronic devices, which are inspected separately. The passenger is obliged to open the laptop at 90 degrees position and put it in the tray. At the request of the inspector passenger is obliged to switch on other devices and to show their performance in different modes.
PASSENGERS ARE ALLOWED TO:
cary in the belonging things:
medical mercury-free thermometer - one per passenger;
- mercury contained thermometer or barometer carried by a representative of the weather Bureau or similar official authority;
- cigarette lighter that does not contain unabsorbed liquid fuel, except liquefied gas, intended for individual use;
- matches — one box per passenger;
- dry ice for cooling perishable products — not more than 2 kg per passenger;
- 3% hydrogen peroxide — not more than 100 ml per passenger;
- non-hazardous liquids, gels and aerosols:
- in containers of a capacity not exceeding 100 ml (or equivalent capacity in other units of volume), packed into reliably closed transparent plastic bag not exceeding 1 liter — one bag per passenger;
- liquids in containers exceeding 100 ml will not be accepted for carriage even if the container is only partially filled;
- Exceptions for transportation are medicines, baby food in the amount necessary for the flight.
Liquids purchased from duty-free shops at the airport or on board of the aircraft must be packed in a securely sealed (sealed) plastic bag that provides identification of access to the contents of the package during the flight, on which there is reliable confirmation that the purchase is made at the airport duty-free shops or on board of the aircraft on the day (s) of the trip.
Closed (sealed) plastic bag for transfer (transit) passengers is to be provided by the seller of duty-free shop (flight attendant). The bag has the next form:
Please note! After receiving the goods in closed (sealed) plastic bag from the seller of the store (flight attendant), the bag cannot be opened before arrival at the destination airport.
Passengers of an aircraft are prohibited to take suitcases, parcels and other items from strangers for transportation on board of the aircraft, or for temporary storage in the waiting rooms and on the surrounding area.
Please, be polite and cooperate with the security staff of the airport. THEIR JOB IS YOUR SAFETY.