Price per 1 parking space
Parking space booking
24 hours (in case of booking)
Incomplete 24-hour period of storage of the vehicle is rounded up to a full one .
- The calculation for the provision of services is made in accordance with the level of fees effective at the time of calculation
HOW TO GET THE SERVICE
To get the service “Parking spaces booking on paid guarded parking for 1235 spaces” you should:
- Not earlier than 48 hours but not later than 24 hours before the planned arrival time at the airport, call +375 (17) 279 18 80 to the parking administrator, listen to information about the rates for the provision of vehicle reservation and storage services and in case of consent, follow the further instructions of the operator;
We draw your attention to the fact that if you have not been answered on the indicated stationary phone, call will be forwarded to the MOBILE number of the parking administrator.
- Via phone call:
- provide the administrator with the information required for booking service: the date and time (period) of the start of booking; estimated date and time (period) ; full name of the driver; mark and state registration plate of the vehicle; contact phone number of the driver of the vehicle;
- get the information from the administrator on how to proceed upon arrival at the airport.
ARRIVING IN THE AIRPORT
Procedure for arrival at the airport of a client who has arranged parking spaces booking service:
1. arrive at the point of entry (lane 3) into the territory of the paid guarded parking for 1235 places (parking) on the vehicle for which the reservation service was made;
2. Turn to the pavilion of the entry point to the parking area, report the arrival;
3. Proceed to the pavilion of the entry point to the parking, provide the parking administrator with information on the reservation;
4. Recieve an electronic pass card (EPC) required for entry/exit to/from the parking area;
5. Return to the vehicle, put the EPC to the reader at the automated stand of the entry point to the parking lot;
6. Wait until the barrier arm is fully raised and proceed to the reservation zone (a parking area equipped with barriers and appropriately designated for arranging the parking of vehicles of customers who have made reservation);
7. At the entry point to the reservation zone, put the EPC to the reader of the entry stand (installed on the left), wait for the barrier bar to fully raise and proceed to any free parking space in the reservation zone.
In accordance with the Traffic rules of the Republic of Belarus and in accordance with the marking, the driver is responsible for the correct placement of the vehicle in the car park .
EXIT FROM THE RESERVATION ZONE
To leave the reservation zone you should:
1. Drive to the exit point from the reservation zone;
2. Put the EPC to the reader of the exit stand (installed on the left);
3. Wait until the barrier arm is fully opened and proceed to the exit point of the parking area.
EXIT FROM THE PARKING AREA
To leave the parking area you should do the following:
- Pass the EPC to the checkman at the exit point of the parking area;
- Pay for the storage of the vehicle in the parking lot and the reservation service in cash or by bank card;
- Receive a check from the checkman
- Wait until the barrier boom is fully raised and leave the parking area.