The microbiological laboratory of the State Institution "Minsk City Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology" is located on the territory of the National Airport Minsk.
You can get test for COVID-19 by PCR (polymerase chain reaction) and express test ICA (immunochromatographic analysis). Using these methods, the antigen of coronavirus infection (SARS-CoV-2) is determined.
The test material is a nasopharyngeal swab.
PCR test takes 160 minutes to get a result. ICA takes 15-20 minutes to get a result.
The testing point is located in sector 5-6 in the public area before the pre-flight procedures in the departure area.
PCR testing is available only for passengers traveling by air upon presentation of a ticket or boarding pass. Testing is available to departing and arriving passengers.
Open hours of the laboratory:
- Monday-Friday 9.00-18.00;
- 6.00-9.45 a.m. for passengers departing to Amsterdam (including Saturday and Sunday).
PCR testing Price :
- 39, 80 BYN for citizens of the Republic of Belarus ,
- 57, 58 BYN for foreign citizens.
ICA testing Price:
- 44, 69 BYN for citizens of the Republic of Belarus;
- 48, 48 BYN for foreign citizens.
It is possible to pay for the testing in one of the following ways:
- at the place of testing (additional 15 BYN are charged for the service of organizing the testing);
- at the bank branch (additional fee established by the bank is charged);
- in the system "Raschet" (ERIP) (if you choose this method of payment, you will need to provide a paper receipt).
Sampling of material is carried out on an empty stomach or at least 1.5 hours after eating, smoking.
Important! The results of the PCR are issued in English and are suitable for travel outside the Republic of Belarus. Results of rapid testing by ICA method are not suitable for traveling to those countries where you want to test for COVID-19 by PCR method upon arrival.
Additional information: +375 17 279 13 57 (laboratory at the airport), +375 17 319 53 29 (Minsk City Center of Hygiene and Epidemiology).